GROW

Thursday, June 7, 2012


Love isn’t really the theme I like to write, it’s just a feeling I like to have. But as I’ve just jumped to the age of 20s, so I started thinking about the real relationship, the real feeling to have, the real man to face life together.

I always think that a word ‘LOVE’ is sacred. It can’t be mentioned to everyone. But the truth is, that sacred word is often mentioned, mostly woman-to-woman, which I also do. Because that’s been happening in my life, so I decided to keep that word away when I really feel that way to a man. Simply, when I mention that word a lot to a man, it doesn’t mean what that word really means, on the contrary, when I rarely mention the ‘L’ word, it means that once I mention it, I really do mean it.

For more than 20 years I’ve been breathing, seeing people bump around, hearing good and bad things, but I only have ever fallen in love ONCE! The feeling had been there for like about 3 years, but the relationship ended up after 3 weeks being together. Since then, I’m kinda afraid of falling in love. Being suspicious is who I am now. It’s like, I don’t believe any men who would possibly be really in love with me like I am to one of them. Sounds desperate, huh? But I’m not.

But I also admit that I lost 3 puzzles in life. One is faith. And the others are to love and being loved. I know that those puzzles are there, I just need time to seek them to complete my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by. Have been waiting for the comments! :)