GROW

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dreams Aren't Just Dreams

I'm wondering if I could be like what I always dream to be. Sometimes I think I'd better to live in a dream, I can picture myself as anyone I want to be, picture myself in anywhere I want to be. But I hate when the dreams come to the end and I should wake up to face the real life.

If only I had got wings, I would ask you to fly with me.
If only I were the president, I would feed you well.
If only I were a life teacher, I wouldn't give you a hard exam without guiding you.

Many ideas seem so impossible, but 'nothing is impossible' is true, I just can make those ideas come true (at least in my dreams). What's the point of having an obsession? I guess the answers are only two; to feel happiness of achieving the desire or just to show off. If the first is the answer, then we just need a nice bed to sleep and have a nice dream, because we can feel it in our dreams. Problems SOLVED!
LMAO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by. Have been waiting for the comments! :)