GROW

Monday, August 16, 2010

He is ALIVE!

It started when I was in Junior High School. I was staying in my cousin's house for like a week on my holiday. At that time, she was in High School. To be frank, I always want to go to a club (I'm still curious about that place until now). She made a plan to meet some friends (I was the only one who was a 7th grader), they are 3 - 6 years older than me. After we met them, her friend's girlfriend asked us to join her to go to club a night after. My cousin directly said yes for the invitation without thinking that she had to bring me who was about 13 years old that time. They thought it was easy to handle me because there were someone who opened a table on that club. So we came home (my cousin's house) and asked her mom for a permission to stay one day in Puncak (she was lying, we stayed in her friend's house). So yeah, we stayed in her friend's house. They were preparing to go to a club and making me up for the dress, heels, and other to make me looked older than my real age. Along that day, I prayed all the time. I knew I really wanted to feel that place and had something new there, but deep inside my heart, I struggled. I wanted but I prefered to obey to His rules. So I just gave it all back to Him to guide me to His way, I really believed that all will only be the best if we gave it back all to HIM. I prayed at my cousin's friend's house, in the car, on the way, everywhere everytime, even I really wanted to go.
FORTUNATELY, HE GUIDED ME NOT TO GO TO THAT CLUB! :):):)


Since then, I knew that He is ALIVE!
He listened to my prayer, He saved me, He guided me to the best way!


I have another story which happends recently.
I got an accident like 2 months ago. But after like 4 or 5 days later, I got a call from TransTV, and she asked me to go to Trans Studio to talk about something before I was chosen to be one of the actress, it was a really good news for me! But unfortunetly I couldn't walk after the accident, I jumped from one place to another. So my mom wanted to help me to take me to the studio and lean on her to help me to walk in. Since I got the call until that day, I prayed a lot! I did all this thing only because I wanted to have His way and not my way ! I wish I could have what He wanted me to have. If it was the best way for me then I wished He would show me the way, if not then please closed the way! I didn't have any idea how He could close the door or anything, but I just have a faith on Him that He could do anything to show us His way. So the night before the day I should go to Trans Studio, I had some serious fighting with my mother, so that we didn't talk for a while and just passed the time that I should go to Trans Studio. After that, I realized that it wasn't the right time (maybe) or it wasn't my way. And I talked to some friends about the calling from Trans Studio and they were like,"ugh...fortunately you weren't chosen, because if you were, then I don't want to be your friend anymore! I hate artists!", hahaha.. Then I believe it was the really best way! :)


But after like a week or more, I got an e-mail from Global Citizen Corps (Mercy Corps). I still couldn't walk that time. Right after I got it, I prayed, I told my brother but I didn't tell my parents yet. Until I was so sure about that, then I told them. (again and again) I prayed everytime and wished I could follow His paths for my life. Whatever would happend that time, I just knew that everything had been planned by Him. Day after day had passed, but my leg wasn't getting so much better, I was doubting that I could walk on the day I should have a camp. :(
After my parents had known about that event, they were worried about GCC and my leg, they didn't let me to go. But I asked a favor to my brother. I asked him to pursue my parents to allow me to go. I worked on it, but I didn't want to force, because I didn't want to break His plans for my life. At the end, I was allowed to go, my leg was getting better, and I really believed it was my destiny from Him. Everyone can say that I'm not qualified enough to be one of GCC Leaders, but  not only GCC who chose me, but I believe He chose me too. :)


What I want to tell you all here is that HE IS REALLY ALIVE! You just need to talk more to Him, have more heart-to-heart time with Him, faith in Him, believe that everything will be so fine as long as you walk on His paths! :)




ABOVE ALL PRAISE YOU LORD!
GLORY TO YOU!


xxx
GBU
_C.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do like ur blog!ho3.
I am blessed by ur blog.thx ya.
Hope i can have a better prayer lifestyle!thx cin.

Christian

cinny said...

aww, thank you so much... :)
i feel so glad to know there is a person who is so blessed to see my blog, that's my aim! :)

_C.

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by. Have been waiting for the comments! :)